Desertcart
Explore
Earnest Eats Chewy Breakfast Bars with Whole Grain Oats and Almond Butter, Superfood, Vegan, 190mg Omega 3, Cran Lemon Zest, 1.9oz Bars, Pack of 12
Earnest Eats Chewy Breakfast Bars with Whole Grain Oats and Almond Butter, Superfood, Vegan, 190mg Omega 3, Cran Lemon Zest, 1.9oz Bars, Pack of 12

from USA
to Kenya
in 5-8 days
At your doorstep by Jun 18  to Jun 21 with standard delivery

Description

  • HEALTHY SNACK: These delicious bars are 100% natural wheat-free snacks packed with nutrition including, 6g of protein and 190 mg of omega-3s..
  • ENERGY BAR PACKED WITH SUPERFOOD INGREDIENTS:  The vegan bar is made with whole nuts, fruits, seeds and grains, and rich roasted almond butter..
  • 100% ALL-NATURAL: No spray-on vitamins, protein powders, corn, peanut or soy oils. And absolutely no ingredient lists with long compound words. We bake our energy bars in small batches and in real ovens for a soft, cookie-like texture. And we do all of this so that you can eat this healthy snack bar carefree..
  • THE EARNEST EATS DIFFERENCE: A portion of our sales is donated to the mission of the International Rescue Committee to lead refugees from harm to home..
  • CRAN LEMON ZEST: When life gave us lemons, we mixed them with cranberries, organic oats and fruits, and baked them with almond butter for the nutritionally-packed bar you have here..
  • Imported from USA.
DELCIOUS BAKED WHOLE FOOD ENERGY BAR: Our healthy energy bars are 100% natural and packed with superfoods such as whole nuts, fruits, seeds and grains, and rich roasted almond butter. These baked bars provide a delicious breakfast or snack rich with nutrition like protein and omega-3s. Unlike most nutrition bars, our bars are baked with almond butter for an unbelievably moist, delicious and heart healthy snack that is never dry. No added powders or fillers, the nutrition in our bars comes naturally from the ingredients for a great anywhere, anytime snack. OUR PHILOSOPHY: It brings us together. It fuels our day. It keeps us alive. And because food is that important, we created a simple philosophy about this almighty subject. That’s why we create totally delicious, naturally healthy Hot Oatmeal, Granola Bars and Baked Energy Bars. They don’t require deep thinking or tough choices, only that you open the wrapper and eat them with a smile. THE EARNEST CAUSE: Five Cents, up to $15,000 annually, from each sale supports the international rescue committee’s mission to lead refugees from harm to home. EARNEST EATS AWARDS: - SELF Magazine Healthy Food Award – Hot Cereals - SELF Magazine Healthy Food Award – Baked Bars - Clean Eating Magazine Clean Choice Award – Hot Cereals - Vegetarian Times Foodie Awards – Baked Bars - Women’s Health – 9 Best Breakfast Foods recognition - Coffeefest Best New Product Award - Plus many other mentions in magazines and online blogs IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Ingredients CRAN LEMON ZEST: Organic Whole Oats, Almond Butter, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Oil), Raisins, Oat Bran, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Walnuts, Water, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Plant Gums (Guar Gum, Gum Arabic), Sea Salt, Natural Lemon Flavor. CONTAINS: ALMONDS AND WALNUTS. Nutrition CRAN LEMON ZEST: Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 210, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Potassium 190mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 5g (10% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reviews

Earnest Eats Chewy Breakfast Bars with Whole Grain Oats and Almond Butter, Superfood, Vegan, 190mg Omega 3, Cran Lemon Zest, 1.9oz Bars, Pack of 12

Quantity
1

Related Pages

Disclaimer: The price shown above includes all applicable taxes and fees. The information provided above is for reference purposes only. Products may go out of stock and delivery estimates may change at any time. Desertcart does not validate any claims made in the product descriptions above. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer or desertcart customer service. While desertcart makes reasonable efforts to only show products available in your country, some items may be cancelled if they are prohibited for import in Kenya. For more details, please visit our Support Page.